Thursday 3 November 2011

Fairy fabulous friend

Hey bloggers, sorry I have not posted for a long, long time.  I've been so busy with school work!!



Right, here is my first card of the new term. I have used my mums promarkers to colour in this beautiful image! I love it.  I mounted it on to some pink sparkly paper with some help from my Mum.  I've given this card to a a special friend of mine & Mummy's.  


I'm entering this card in to these challenges:


Sweet Stampin - Anything Goes
I Love Promarkers - Glitter & Glitz


Well, see you next time 


Carrie xxxxxxxxxxx 


P.S. A wee note from Mum:  I'm so proud of her colouring here, she sat for a long time concentrating very hard & is beginning to learn about tone & blending too!  My only worry is that her abilities will over take mine before too long lol!!  Thank you for popping by to comment, it really makes her day x


9 comments:

  1. Ah, Carrie this is a gorgeous card! Brilliant colouring and I'm a huge fan of a bit of sparkle! Thank you for sharing at Sweet Stampin this week, Wedgie xxx

    ReplyDelete
  2. wow Carrie...what a fabulous card!!The stamp is just gorgeous isn't it and you have coloured it beautifully. It goes perfectly with the pink sparkly paper.

    Well done Carrie, you should be sooooooo so proud of yourself.

    Fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  3. oops...silly me I forgot to say....

    Thanks for joining us ar Sweet Srampin' this week...good luck!!

    fi
    x

    ReplyDelete
  4. No wonder your mum lets you borrow her Promarkers - your colouring is just FAB! Your friend is very lucky to be getting such a beautiful handmade card. Thank you for playing at Sweet Stampin' this week. Tracey x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Carrie, awww isn't your card just the sweetest! It's a lovely image and you have coloured it very well. The sparkly paper is a great touch. Thanks for joining in with us this time at Sweet Stampin'. Sarah

    PS, to mum - I think I'd be worried about the competition as well!!! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a beautiful card. Your colouring is fab! I'm sure your friend loved it!

    Thanks for joining in at Sweet Stampin this week.

    Susan xx

    ReplyDelete
  7. this is such a pretty card, great job!!!! ;) thanks for joining us at SSCB! Blessings!!

    Holley

    ReplyDelete
  8. It's lovely. Very pretty image. Thanks for taking part at I ♥ Promarkers this week.

    ReplyDelete
  9. This is a really gorgeous card Carrie :) Beautiful colouring too.

    Thanks so much for joining us at I ♥ Promarkers this week,

    hugs

    xxalisonxx

    ReplyDelete