Sunday 3 April 2011

Tooth fairy girl

Hello again, This is my fairy tale card as you can see I used a tooth fairy! Is she cute or what!  She comes from Bugaboo.

I made this background with a cellophane bag I scrunched it up and held it tight at the back, dabbed it in ink and put it on my card!!!!  Why not try it yourself ? 
I also did all the photography myself and I cropped it all by myself!
      

I am posting it into a few challenges such as ......
Messy's Mini Missions - Fairy Tales.
Stitchy Bears Kids - Bling It On.
Kona Kid Krafters - Bling It On.

See you soon x

7 comments:

  1. Wow Carrie! What an awesome card! You did a fantabulous job all by yourself... So glad you are sharing this cutie with us at Stitchy Bears Kids and Kona Kid Krafters. Good luck with the challenges!

    Bunches of hugs, Marjo

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Carrie... What a fab idea..I may have to try that one myself!!

    What a super cute card...love the image xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great Card honey :0)..thanks for sharing it at MMM :0)...Hugs Debs x

    ReplyDelete
  4. what a great technique for the background and a cute little fairy
    Thanks for sharing it at MMM this month
    AGENT THUNDER
    x

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a cute card. Thanks for playing at Messy's Mini Missions.
    Hugs,
    Agent Abby

    ReplyDelete
  6. wow what a fabulous fairy thanks for joining us at MMM.
    Hugs Kaylou xx

    ReplyDelete